Monday, March 24, 2008

The past few days my head has not been my friend, and my throat has been a ruthless enemy.
But thanks to the wonders of advil, I am feeling a bit relieved.

I have spent most of the day organizing pictures for my scrapbook, drinking water and watching Saved by the Bell.

Though I am not feeling well, its been refreshing to just sit and do pretty much nothing.
And I am certain that God will give me grace to wake up and go to school and work tomorrow!

This evening my papa and I looked at my 4 year plan to get my Bachelors in Early Childhood Education.

We set up two semesters and also summer classes for '09.
I'm going to savor my last...summer of "childhood".
But I'm glad I have a general plan for the next year of school.

Now I need to go do the dishes, drink some tea and finish watching What about Bob.

I wouldn't mind just riding a roller coaster right now...
that is other than the roller coaster of my life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you were coming with me too.
It's so crazy that we are making plans for our lives...plans that are soon to be followed. not just dreams...plans. Wow. Growing up is so exciting! :-D I love you Rayna! I hope I can be a part of your last childhood summer. Oh and do get better darling, sickness is such a pain. ha! :-*

Anonymous said...

Poor baby, all sick. I'm sorry :-(
I tried to call you today, I assume you were at work.

I am pretty sure I hate that show, Saved by the Bell. Everytime I watch it, I think "why am I watching this, I hate this".

I, too, hope I can be a part of your last summer! I've been talking to my momma, and she is like totally fine with us coming for your graduation - soooo HOORAY!

I love love love you.

Chelsea said...

I love the picture! It's soo funny!
Hope you feel better...my family is starting to pass the sickness around again and I am praying that it will skip me completely! It noramlly doesn't though...mean sickness. =<
I love you!

Courtney said...

Rayna! You have a blog, this is wonderful news! How are you sweet girl!?
-Courtney Cooke

p.s. give you mom a gigantic hug for me, ok?!