Monday, March 17, 2008

I'm waiting for my pasta to be done, I love eating pasta.

Spring Break has come and gone. And here I am sitting in one spot all day...working in my speech...for tomorrow. Blah.

Spring Break had its excessively fun moments like going to the Gainesville, staying with the Gillands and seeing the Avett Brothers! Having a Stemberger-Dunlop-Urquhart day completely with going to the park and eating PB&J! Going to Busch Gardens! And celebrating Nicole's birthday!

But now its back to life. I finished my speech, I feel very happy that I have everything together, now I just need to practice it a few times before tomorrow.

Today is beautiful, sunny and warm. I want to go outside.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for a comment!

spring break was wonderful.
I am so happy that you came to see me. I wish we could of had more time. but we filled alot in that short amount!

I love you so much. I want to come see you. But now, I have no time and no money :-( Sometime...

Chelsea said...

I am a bit offended...I came to see You too for Spring Break! =<

lol

I LOVE YOU ANYWAYS!!!

Anonymous said...

Rayna, you are amazing. Speeches scare me. I'd love to hear your speech, I'm sure it's awesome! :-) Hurray for all this spring breakage... you know I wasn't supposed to get a spring break but I kind of got one with being sick and all. haha. Anyways, I love you...