Thursday, November 27, 2008

I know what you're doing to me boy, You move so fast like a psychopathic color TV

Today is Thanksgiving! My house smells really good right now, I want to eat!

Two days ago I got my first hair cut in 6 months. I think that was a record for me.

Nolan and I broke the family rule to not watch or listen to anything Christmas until Thanksgiving day, and we watched Elf two nights ago...but we justified it as it was the 25th and it was exactly one month until Christmas.

I don't know if I'd encourage my Children believe in Santa Clause.

My brother is AMAZING he just made a beautiful, HOME MADE apple pie!

I love listening to Magic 107.7 and screaming when my favorite Christmas songs come on.

Tonight we are going to the Cork's and eating Thanksgiving dinner with lots of my favorite people.

Last night Sam, Nolan, Hayley and I went on an adventure walking on the beach in the cold.

As of yesterday Sam and I have been courting for 2 months! He left a card at work for me yesterday because he is just incredibly sweet like that.

I have no idea how or what I'm going to do for Christmas gifts for my family this year.

Last week I went to spend the day with Angela and Alli. It was beautiful, refreshing day. I am so blessed by them!

I'm going to be 19 in less than a month!

I see the light at the end of the tunnel, school is almost OVER!

I can't wait to watch "Miracle on 34th street" (the original!) with Nolan, Hayley and Sam today.

Tomorrow My papa, My mom and I are all off and will be home together! That NEVER happens these days. I'm so excited! And we're going to get our Christmas Tree and decorate the house! Then tomorrow night, we will watch one of the greatest movies of all time. "It's a wonderful life". We are very specific in planning out when we watch our Christmas movies. It's a big tradition.

I'm going to call my Daddy in California...

Paul McCartney's "Wonderful Christmas time" just came on. Yes! :)

2 comments:

Nick and Jenny said...

Happy Thanksgiving ! I miss you! Check out Quinty's card on our blog !
Call your lil bro.

Anonymous said...

Aw yay a post!

Sounds like a beautiful thanksgiving!

I so want to come see you now. Last friday WAS beautiful!!

I love you!!!!