Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hello!

So it's been a while. I could say its because life is boring, but really its quite the opposite. This week has proven to be extremely fun. It was COLD early in the week, which was not fun. I hated waking up to go to school before the sun I felt like my soul was frozen. Yeah....
But today the weather is beautiful. After work I came home and read a book on the hammock and then eventually fell asleep. SO NICE.
Thursday we went to the fair! Sam and I took Nolan, Hayley, Madison and Zach and met up with a ton of people. Nothing like riding rides that you have to pray for your safety before you get on them. And Corn Dogs, and Funnel Cake and Lemonade and Cotton Candy! YUM! It was hilarious how much Madison, Nolan and Zach just wanted to stand around and not ride the "scary" rides. But they ended up trying to be manly and went on a few. :)
And then last night was Halloween! Which was fun too! Sam, Steven, Khrysten and I went trick-or-treating with all the siblings.

I can't believe its november already! Time's flying by, only a few weeks and we'll be listening to christmas music and before you know it the year will be over. FREAKY!

Life is busy and insane, but I love it!

Here are some pictures from the fair(there aren't many from the fair sadly) and halloween. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=60342&l=c407a&id=515746680

goodbye for now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're supposed to go to a fair this week...I'm excited!
And in response to your comment on my blog...you KNOW what it's called and it's super fun...despite how hickish you think it might be ;) haha

so I think I want to go visit you. pretttyy badly. Soon, i hope...someday soon...
i love you.

~ that random blonde girl you used to talk to

Unknown said...

your pictures are adorable! Love you darlin'