Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hello There!
So I am going to attempt to keep up consistently with this blog. Fill in with what I think is somewhat boring everyday blabbing. But my dad and Jenny are moving out west this weekend. And I want to be able to keep them up to date on my little life. :) And hoping that they will do the same (Hint Hint guys...get a bloggin').

So lets see...
This week...has been filled with lots of homework! (Which I should even be doing right now) My classes are beginning to keep me pretty busy (and I know it'll just get worse). For now its just not very hard, just a lot of work, which takes time. I have my first Psychology test tomorrow. And I have to turn in my final draft of my first English Essay in tomorrow as well.

Yesterday I started to work on a project for American Government. We have to do a 3,000 word research paper OR do a 20-30 minute presentation. I originally was going to do my paper on Roe vs Wade and argue that our government is allowing murder in the form of abortion.
But yesterday my parents challenged me to do the presentation, because it would not only be seen by the eyes of my teacher, but also all of my classmates. It would be a wonderful opportunity to share and to "end the ignorance" that many people have about Abortion.
So, I still have to check with my professor that she will let me do a presentation on this "touchy" subject and that I will be able to use all my resources, even if they will be 'offensive' to some people. But it is so heavy on my heart to share the truth! This would be a wonderful opportunity to work on my fear of man and be bold for the Glory of God!
So please pray for me, that I would have the strength, grace and ability to speak up!

Not only are my dad and Jenny moving this weekend, but My Mom, Papa, Nolan and Hayley are going on vacation in North Carolina for a week with my extended family from Pennsylvania. I probably would have been able to manage going, but the thought of missing school and work didn't really seem like the best idea. I'm pretty bummed that I won't be able to join them on such a wonderful trip! It sounds like a depressing weekend, all my family leaving.
But I going to have fun, I'll be spending time with Khrysten, Bethany and Olivia. And then I will be spending the week days with Jesse and Tiffany! And I am so excited to go and stay with them! :) Just like the good ol' days!

I have a long list of things to do, so I should probably go do them!

Goodbye!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you dear! I hope you have a good week with the jarvis fam. I'm praying for you!